The health and safety of our employees and guests is our top priority!
1) All games are private and you won’t need to share the room with anyone you don’t know.
2) In accordance with Virginia state mandate, scientific consensus, and to ensure that we are able to keep a safe environment, a facemask will be required at all times at our facility by customers and staff. As a private entertainment business, Bond’s Escape Room reserves the right to deny service to anyone who refuses to wear a mask.
UPDATE: Masks are required in common areas but not inside of the game rooms.
3) Gloves and hand sanitizer will be available on-site.
4) We have implemented a detailed cleaning routine, which will occur after every game.
5) Rather than asking customers to use public tablets, we will send waivers by email before your game. Public tablets are still available for waivers to sign on-site.
6) All employees will wear masks and gloves and give updates on their condition; if we don’t feel well, we’re not coming in.
7) Our staff will practice social distancing and encourage different groups to do the same.
While not all of these policies will be convenient, we are committed to providing the safest experience we possibly can to our guests. We ask for your cooperation with our policies; the sooner we all buckle down and act safely, the sooner this will pass us by, but we all need to do our part.