At Room Escape DC, we offer guests seven incredibly intense, fun and innovative room escape games – “Save the White House”, “The Frightful Feast”,”The Cure”,”Molly’s Horror Room”,”Escape from Venus”,”Survive the Joker’s trap” and “Jail Bus”. As a player, you will be locked in a room for 60 thrilling minutes, time that you must use to find hidden clues and solve puzzles towards your escape.
No, we don’t actually lock people in the room for safety purposes.
No. Everything you need is a positive attitude and 60 minutes of free time!
Our rooms are designed to provide an intellectual challenge, rather than a physical one. In fact, little to no physical activity is required to successfully complete the games. For instance, in addition to walking and opening doors, players might have to bend down, reach up or handle locks.
We do not offer refunds.
Please contact us to reschedule your event 24 hours before your game.
Nope! You can get as many tickets as you need for your group and, should they be fewer than the number of players per room, you will be teamed up with other people. While teamwork isn’t necessarily required by the game, you will be much more successful if you all work together.
Yes, it is possible to book a room for only your group. To do so, you must purchase all the tickets at once (depending on your preferred game). If no session times are available, feel free to contact us with your request and we will create a special one for you.
Certainly! For more information please see our Team Building page
You can take anyone with you. Whether you play the game with your kids, friends, family, parents or date, you are definitely going to have a lot of fun!
The room is locked at the exact time you signed up for, which is why we strongly recommend that all our guests arrive 10-15 minutes early to avoid being left out. If you are late, you will no longer be permitted to enter the room. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
The Frightful Feast and Molly’s Horror Room are definitely intense and the setting might carry a spooky overtone.
Depending on the severity of the player’s claustrophobia, their experience with the game might vary. However, thanks to the fact that the rooms are always supervised and players can request to leave the game at any point and for any reason, all of our claustrophobic guests have enjoyed the experience without issues.
Our rooms are perfectly suited for pregnant women to enjoy as well. If needed, we can even provide appropriate furniture for resting during the game.
• Groups of friends and party guests – Check out just how close you are with your friends in a tense, but incredibly fun scenario.
• Families – A great way to spend time and bond with family members as you take care of each other and work together to escape.
• Daring tourists – Transform your visit to Washington DC into a truly memorable one by saving the President himself.
• Corporate teams – Develop communication skills and your ability to cooperate with your team in an outstanding, outside-work environment.
• Professional gamers – Experience the room escape game live and pit your skills against our challenging puzzles.
• Adventurous couples – Plan a truly exhilarate date for your loved one and create the perfect opportunity to show them just how brave you are.
Yes, but only if you reserve entire escape room. We do not recommend MORE than 10 participants to play The Frightful Feast, 12 participants to play Save the White House, 10 participants to play the Cure, 10 participants to play Survive the Joker’s trap and 3 participants to play Escape From Venus. You can also rent two escape rooms for larger groups. In this case group will be divided in two teams and play two escape games simultaneously.