- +1. What Is The Bond’s Escape Room Experience?
- Bond’s Escape Room Offers 15 room escape games with a wide variety of themes. You and your teammates will find yourselves in a room filled with puzzles and secrets with just one hour to make your escape. One puzzle will lead you in some way to another, then another, and so on until you’ve solved every secret.
Whether you’re looking for something creepy or whimsical, easier or challenging, Bond’s Escape Room will provide the most innovative, exciting, and immersive games around.
- +2. Am I Really Going To Be Locked In The Room?
- Nope. You are free to leave the game at any time for any reason if you need to.
- +3. What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
- While we don’t offer refunds, we are able to reschedule events when given at least 24 hours notice.
- +4. Who Should I Take With Me?
- Literally anyone. Bring your family, your date, your friends, or any combination of the three and you’ll have a good time.
- +5. Can Claustrophobic People Play?
- Depending on the severity of the player’s claustrophobia, their experience with the game might vary. However, thanks to the fact that the rooms are always supervised and players can request to leave the game at any point and for any reason, all of our claustrophobic guests have enjoyed the experience without issues.
- +6. Can We Have More Than The Designated Max Participants?
- As a general rule, we can fit two more people than the max on our booking page, but it might be a tighter fit. Contact us to add additional players.
- +7. Do Your Games Require Intense Physical Activity?
- The only muscle you need is your brain, though you may need to walk around the room, reach up, or bend down. Contact us if you need help with any specific concerns.
- +8. Do I Need Any Special Skills Or Knowledge To Participate?
- Everything you need to solve the room will be found within the room.
- +9. Can I Organize Corporate Team Building And Events At Bond's Escape Room?
- +10. Is It Scary?
- Some of our rooms are a little on the creepy side, but we have plenty that are completely family friendly. If you have any questions about specific games, feel free to contact us.
- +11. Can Pregnant Women Play?
- Yes. Some rooms may contain light jump scares, but most of our rooms are fine for most pregnant women. If you are concerned about a specific room, contact us and we may be able to make accommodations.
- +12. Is your location handicap accessible?
Yes! There’s an elevator on the ground level (right by the Crate and Barrel sign) that leads up to the level that we’re on and a second elevator across from it that leads to the upper level of the parking garage.
Fairfax Location:In short, no, we are not handicap accessible as we are located in an older building without an elevator or ramps. However, any games in our main office (Bowl Voyage, Escape from Venus, Frightful Feast, Joker’s Trap, Save the White House) only require the use of a small set of stairs and are located all on one level. Therefore, we have had guests who are handicap play these games if comfortable transporting down these stairs. Please note that The Cure, Molly’s Horror Room, 2233 and 1960 are in a different part of the building and require the use of a full staircase down 2 floors and back up. As for our VIP event rooms, these require the use of stairs up one floor.