Join the team!
Are you a gamer or a puzzle-lover? Do you enjoy locking people up for fun? If you have a fun and playful personality, we have the perfect job for you! We’re always on the lookout for new members to join our team.
As a game master, you’ll have direct control on the outcome of the escape rooms. We’re looking for candidates who are team players, energetic, people friendly, reliable and have an uncanny attention to detail. But remember, these are games, so having a good sense of humor is every bit as important to success with us!
Currently, we are looking for Manager of Corporate Event Planning, Set & Prop Designer, Administrators/Hosts, Game Masters/Hosts, Microcontroller programmer. Are you a great problem/puzzle solver? Then drop us a line and let’s see if we can work together!
Job Summary for Manager of Corporate Event Planning
– Streamline our procedures for working with clients to create team building events for maximum efficiency
– Monitor the administrative processes associated with the pre-event and post-event phases of an event and the associated transitions between all event phases.
– Seamlessly switch between pitching our services to corporate clients and in related operational tasks
– Maximizes revenue opportunities by seeking long-term clients
– Personally present our services to potential clients
– Plan large and small events, both within our facility and on-site at other locations.
– Monitor guest and client satisfaction and meet team revenue and booking goals.
– Assist with brainstorming and refining concepts for our team building operations.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience for Manager of Corporate Evant Planning
– At least two years of professional experience in planning, organization, and execution of events
– Graduate degree in a relevant field, such as education, recreation, psychology, social welfare, or other education-related field
– Experience facilitating experiential education programs, including team-building
– Technological literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Demonstrated experience with startups
– Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Our ideal candidate takes initiative, follows through, and can work hard without supervision. They should have effective written and verbal communication skills and a positive detail. We seek someone who takes pride in their resourcefulness; someone who can see a problem as a challenge and find the best outcome.